和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话

正文

李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson29

2008-09-23来源:
19. I’m Just Feeling Homesick
我只是有点想家

A: Hi, John. What’s up?
嗨,约翰,最近好吗?

B: Hi. Not much. I’m just miserable as usual.
嗨,不怎么样。跟以前一样难过。

A: What’s the matter with you? Don’t you feel well?
你怎么了?不舒服吗?

B: I feel terrible. I can’t get used to the food; I can’t get along with the people here. I don’t like these customs——I wish I were back home.
我感觉糟透了。我吃不惯这里的食物,跟这的人也相处不好。我不喜欢这里的风俗习惯──真想马上回家。

A: Do you eat everything back home? Have you got lots of friends in your country?
你在国内是不是想吃什么就吃什么?是不是有很多朋友?

B: What are you trying to say?
你在说什么呀?

A: That maybe you have some of these same feelings back home. They just seem stronger now because you’re in a strange place. Have you thought about it?
也许你在国内也会有同样的感受,只不过你现在在一个陌生的地方,这种感觉就更强烈。你想过这个问题吗?

B: No, I guess I feel this way at home sometimes too.
是啊,我在家有时也有这种感受。

A: Maybe you’re just in a bad mood. Don’t worry. It will pass.
也许你只是心情不好。别担心,一切都会过去的。

B: I hope so. 但愿如此。

A: Why don’t you do something you enjoy to take your mind off your troubles?
你为什么不做点你喜欢的事来缓解一下烦恼呢?

B: Thanks for the advice. I’m just feeling homesick I guess.
谢谢你的建议。我只是有点想家了。

额外成就感

get along with 与……相处;进展
* How are you getting along with your new girlfriend?
你和新女友相处得如何?
* How are you getting along with your work?
你的工作进展如何?
* They just can’t get along with each other.
他们就是合不来。