和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语听力

正文

李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 5Eloquent Conversations

2008-09-17来源:

Savvy 5 Eloquent Conversations
第五招 优美谈话

卡耐基曾经说过,“请记住, 想成为优美谈话家并不困难,只要你用那颗细致的心去倾听别人的谈话,或用你那张灵巧的嘴和娴熟的口才技巧去打开对方的谈话。那么,这次谈话就是非常成功和愉快的” 。

初级经典

Me? I'm quite good at it.
问我吗?我擅长干那事儿。

Oh, I've had training in it.
噢,我受过这方面的专门训练。

Well, you know, I've had lessons in it.
告诉你,我可学过。

Nancy knits beautifully.
南希的毛线活很出色。

Jane is a very good skier.
简滑雪很好。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间: 16〃〕

Actually I'm not bad at it.
事实上,我干得不错`。

Well, I'm hopeless at it.
嗳,我一窍不通。

You see, I'm no good at it at all.
你知道,我一点儿也不行。

I'm pretty bad at it, as a matter of fact.
事实上,我干不好那事儿。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12〃〕


中级经典

Please don't hesitate to ask.
请直言。

Who'd like to start the ball rolling?
谁愿意开头?

Can you stick to the point please?
请不要离题。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:10〃〕

Tom needs to brush up on his English.
汤姆需要提高一下他的英语水平。

She needs more practice in conversations.
她需要多练习对话。

You will never change their ideas. They are far too narrow-minded.
你无法改变他们的思想,他们太墨守成规了。

Roger has studied advanced mathematics for many years.
罗杰学习高等数学已有多年了。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:18〃〕

Surprising you say that, because something similar happened to me once.
听你这样说我感到很奇怪,因为类似的事情也曾发生在我身上。

Don't blame me. I didn't tell him. It was Kevin who spilled the beans.
别责怪我,我可没有告诉他,是凯文泄的密。

It would be irresponsible of you to run away from difficulties. You ought to face up to them boldly.
见了困难就躲是不负责的态度。你应该勇敢地正视困难。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15〃〕


高级经典

Behind his words there was a hidden meaning.
他话中有话。

It's a waste of breath to say anything more once the conversation gets disagreeable.
话不投机半句多。

Really? And how much work have you been doing during that half hour? Just watching TV and eating cookies. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
是吗?那你在半小时里做了些什么呢?你不过是在看电视,吃饼干罢了。咱俩谁也别说谁。

Well, he did not prepare his lecture beforehand and only talked off the top of his head.
他事先没有为演讲做准备,他只是想到哪里就说到哪里。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:26〃〕

When all my colleagues decided to vote for the Republican candidate, I jumped on the bandwagon.
看到所有同事都决定投票支持共和党的候选人,我也跟着投了一票。

Robert's very talkative and is the exact opposite of his brother. His brother is very quiet but still waters run deep.
罗伯特很健谈,与其弟弟大相径庭。他弟弟寡言少语,但静水流深。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15〃〕