和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-8-169 办公电脑化

2016-07-31来源:和谐英语

169.办公电脑化

I was doing fine until went to save the file and then everything froze.
我一直做得好好的,可我要存盘时屏幕就不动了。
A:I was doing fine until went to save the file and then everything froze.
我一直做得好好的,可我要存盘时屏幕就不动了。
B:Let me take a look.
让我来看看。

I'm not very sure on how to overlay a picture onto a text.
我不太清楚如何把图片贴入文本中。
A:What's wrong?
怎么了?
B: I'm not very sure on how to overlay a picture onto a text.
我不太清楚如何把图片贴八文本中。
overlay v. 贴衬于…上

When go to I print it, it all runs together.
当我打印时,它们就都乱了。
A: When I go to print it, it all runs together.
当我打印时,它们就都乱了。
B: Maybe you've set the wrong margins for your text.
也许是你把文本的页边距设错了。

Can you copy these papers for me?
你能帮我复印一下这些文件吗?
Please run off these copies.
请复印这些文件。
Please make ten copies of these papers.
请你把这些文件复印十份。
A: Can you copy these papers for me?
你能帮我复印一下这些文件吗?
B: Ok. Just wait a moment please.
好的,请稍等一会儿。

Could you tell me where the copier is, please?
能告诉我去哪儿复印吗?
A: Could you tell me where the copier is, please?
能告诉我去哪儿复印吗?
B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway. It's the second room on the right.
当然可以。沿走廊一直走,靠右手第二间就是。
copier n. 复印机

This copier needs repairing.
这台复印机需要修理。
This copier ran out of paper.
这台复印机没纸了。
A: This copier needs repairing.
这台复印机需要修理。
B:I've called the maintenance worker.
我已经给维修人员打电话了。

The fax machine is not available now
= The fax machine is out of order
这台传真机现在不能用。
A: The fax machine is not available now.
这台传真机现在不能用。
B: Can you call the maintenance worker?
你能给维修工人打电话吗?

Would you please fax this document for me?
你能帮我传真一下这份文件吗?
A: Would you please fax this document for me?
你能帮我传真一下这份文件吗?
B:It's my pleasure.
我很乐意。
fax既可以作名词,也可作动词,作动词意思是“发传真”。

Let me see if I can get it to work.
让我看看能不能把它打开。
A:I've got the system running, but I can't open my file.
我把系统打开了,可我的文件打不开。
B: Let me see if I can get it to work.
让我看看能不能把它打开。

It takes a while to get used to.
熟悉起来得花点时间。
A: This is the first time I've used this program.
这是我第一次用这个程序。
B: It'll be Ok. It takes a while to get used to.
没事的,熟悉起来得花点时间。
get used to“习惯于”

I still can't get these charts to print properly.
我还是打印不好这些图表。
A:I still can't get these charts to print properly. Do you know how to doit?
我还是打印不好这些图表。你知道怎么做吗?
B:I think you have the printing parameters set incorrectly.
我想你的打印参数设置不对。
chart n. 图表
parameter n.参数,参量

If restart the system, all the data will be lost.
如果我重新启动,所有资料都会丢失。
A: If I restart the system, all the data will be lost.
知果我重新启动,所有资料都会丢失。
B: That's why you have to save it frequently.
所以你要时时存储。
restart v.重新开始

This computer is infected by a virus.
这台电脑被病毒感染了。
A:This computer is infected by a virus.
这台电脑被病毒感染了。
B:What should I do now?
我现在该怎么办呢?
infect v.感染
virus n. 病毒

Will you show me how to use this software?
你可以教我怎么使用这个软件吗?
A: Will you show me how to use this software?
你可以教我怎么使用这个软件吗?
B: Sure. You'll master it in no time.
好啊,你很快就能够学会。

Just press function key No.8.
按一下F8键。
A: All I want to do is to look at how is my work when I print it out.
我只想看看我的活儿打印出来是什么样子。
B: That's no problem. Just press function key No. 8.
这不成问题。按一下F8键。

Do you want to print it out?
你想把它打印出来吗?
A: Do you want to print it out?
你想把它打印出来吗?
B: No. I just want to save it so I can add some more to it tomorrow.
不用,我只想存盘,明天还要做些补充。
print out“打印出”

Is it possible to increase the font size in the text?
可不可以在文本中增大字符呢?
A: Is it possible to increase the font size in the text?
可不可以在文本中增大字符呢?
B: That shouldn't be a problem.
这应该不成问题。
font size“字体大小”

I want to create a password for this document.
我想给这个文件加个密码。
A:I want to create a password for this document.
我想给这个文件加个密码。
B:That's easy.
这很容易。

Just press ENTER and you're done.
回车就行了。
A: What should I do after typing in the password?
敲入密码之后该怎么办?
B: Just press ENTER and you're done.
回车就行了。

Are you positive that you saved it?
你确定存盘了吗?
A: Are you positive that you saved it?
你确定存盘了吗?
B:I'm sure I did.
我肯定存盘了。

I feel stupid! Sorry to trouble you.
我可真笨!对不起麻烦你了。
A: I feel stupid! Sorry to trouble you.
我可真笨!对不起麻烦你了。
B: No trouble at all.
一点儿也不麻烦。