和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出

正文

李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3疯狂准备篇13

2014-04-10来源:和谐英语
第三节:最疯狂、最典型的美国发音
——本期奉献后元音[a]
[经典句子操练]
1. She got a better job in a popular fashion shop.
(她在一家受欢迎的时装店获得了一份更好的工作。)
2. I’ll ask the boss if I can have a day off.
(我想问老板能不能请一天假。)
3. This coffee is too hot to drink.
(这咖啡烫得不能喝。)
4. My girl has a cot bed.
(我女儿有一张轻便单人床。)
5. We should promote the project at all costs.
(我们无论如何都要推进这项计划。)
6.I caught a dog , not a fox.
(我捉了一条狗,不是一只狐狸。)
7. He has a lot of cards in his pocket.
(他的口袋里有好些卡片。)
8. This morning I saw a cop with a dog.
(今天早上我看见一个警察带着一只狗。)
9. The man walking on the lawn is my boss.
(走在草地上的那位先生是我的老板。)
10. Lots of work in the office and lots of chores at home .How I envy you , John!
(在办公室里有一大堆工作,在家里又有一大堆家务。约翰,我真羡慕你!)
11. The party stopped at half past nine.
(聚会在九点半结束了。)
12.I was sorry to hear your bad news.
(听到你的坏消息,我很难过。)
13. Do you often watch television?
(你经常看电视吗?)
14. It’s a very popular song.
(那是一首非常流行的歌曲。)
15. Barking dogs do not bite.
(吠犬不咬人。)
16. Do what you want.
(做你想做的。)
17. Love me , love my dog.
(爱屋及乌。)
18.I know what you mean.
(我明白你的意思。)
19. Thank God you’re safe!
(谢天谢地你平安无事。)
20. I’ve got a job for you : wash these dishes.
(我有点活给你做,把这些盘子洗一洗。)
21. I’ll watch the baby while you are away.
(你们不在时我来照看孩子。)
22. You go first and I’ll follow (you) later.
(你先走,我接着就来/随后就到。)
23. Where is the watch I put in my pocket to take to the shop because it had stopped?
(我放在口袋里准备拿到店子里修的那块破表哪儿去了?)
24. Try to finish the job as soon as possible.
(设法尽早完成这项工作。)
25. I would bet my bottom dollar that if this stern-looking man is a manager of a company ,the company will hardly suffer a heavy loss, for he is a crafty boss.
(如果这位面色严厉的人是某家公司的经理的话,那这家公司就不大可能会亏损,因为他是个狡猾的老板。对此,我什么都敢赌。)
[疯狂注释]
bet one’s bottom dollar:(美国俚语)连最后一块钱也作赌注押上;倾囊下注;绝对有把握的打赌
Somebody will do it, I’ll bet my bottom dollar on that.
(有人会干的。对此我有十二分把握。)
[疯狂对话操练]
A: Hey, don’t walk on the lawn.
(喂,别在草上走。)
B: Sorry, I’m looking for my wallet.
(对不起,我在找钱包。)
A: You lost your wallet? Anything important in it ?
(丢了钱包?里面有什么重要的东西吗?)
B: Yes. A lot of money .Almost three thousand dollars.
(是的,有很多钱,差不多3,000美金呢!)
A: That’s too bad. Better report it to the police officer walking there.
(真不幸,你最好向在那儿巡逻的警官报告一下。)