和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

与朋友讨论面试结果的对话-锐意英语口语资料库20-19

2016-09-15来源:和谐英语

苏姗:面试怎么样?
Susan: How was your interview?

林红:挺好的。人事经理问了一些常规问题,然后他问我辞去前一份工作的原因。
Linhong: Pretty good. The HR manager asked me the usual questions. Then he wondered why I had decided to leave my previous job.

苏姗:你怎么说的?
Susan: What did you say?

林红:我告诉他我三年没有加薪,我还告诉他我的一位同事因为连续八年没有得到晋升也离职了。
Linhong: I told him that I hadn’t got a raise for three years. I also told him that one of my best co-workers quitted her job because she had not been promoted for eight years.

苏姗:他想知道原因吗?
Susan: Did he want to know the reason?

林红:是的。我告诉他老板借口经济不景气,但是我认为老板历来只提拔男性雇员。
Linhong: Yes. I told him that my boss made some excuses of the recession. But I thought he had a pattern and a record of promoting men only.

苏姗:那是性别歧视。你什么时候能得到回复呢?
Susan: That’s sex discrimination. When will you get t he reply?

林红:我被告知要不了几天。
Linhong: In a couple of days, I was told.

苏姗:祝你好运!
Susan: Wish you good luck!

林红:谢谢
Linhong: Thank you.