和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-8-174 厌恶工作

2016-07-30来源:和谐英语

174.厌恶工作

The work really turns ne off.
这个工作令我很反感。
I'm quite dissatisfied With the job.
我对现在的工作很不满意。
I'd rather that I hadn't chosen such a job.
我宁愿我没有选择这个工作。
I'm tired of this boring job.
我已经厌倦了这种无聊的工作。
turn off“使厌烦”

Such a boring job isn't suitable for me.
这种无聊的工作不适合我。
A: This job isn't challenging at all.
这个工作根本没有挑战性。
B: Yes, such a boring job isn't suitable for me.
是的,这种无聊的工作不适合我。
suitable a. 适合的

The stress keeps building up lately.
= I've been under a lot of stress lately.
最近压力太大了。
I'm under great pressure now.
我现在压力很大。
A: This is not my favorite work.
这不是我最喜欢的工作。
B: That's because the stress keeps building up lately.
郡是因为最近压力太大了。

I'm tired of work go overtime.
我厌倦了加班。
The working hours of this job are so long.
这个工作的工作时间太长了。
A: Why do you look so tired?
你为什么看上去这么累啊?
B: I'm tired of working overtime.
我厌倦了加班。

You look really wiped out.
你好像全垮了。
A: You look really wiped out.
你好像全垮了。
B: Yeah. I do need a good rest.
是啊,我的确需要好好休息一下了。
wiped out“精疲力竭的”

I can't put up with the low salary.
我无法忍受这么低的工资。
The salary is too low.
薪水太低了。
I can't live on this salary.
这么点儿薪水我怎么够活呀。

This is the last straw.
= I can't bear it any more.
= I can't stand it any more.
我再也不能忍受下去了。
A: This is the last straw.
我再也不能忍受下去了。
B: We all have sympathy for you.
我们大家都同情你。
sympathy n. 同情,同情心
last straw  一系列烦恼中最终使人失去耐心、控制或希望的最后一件。

I don't like the rigid culture of this company.
我不喜欢该公司死板的企业文化。
I I can't stand the environment of our Office.
我不能忍受办公室的环境。
A: I don't like the rigid culture of this company.
我不喜欢该公司死板的企业文化。
B:You can say that again.
我同意你的看法。
rigid a. 呆板的,僵硬的

They're really running you into the ground.
他们对你有点太过分了。
run into the around是美国俚语,意为“把…做过头,把…弄糟”。

I've never liked work main this company.
= I don't care for working in this company.
我从来没有喜欢过在这家公司工作。
A: I've never liked working in this company,
我从来没有喜欢过在这家公司工作。
B:Me neither.
我也没喜欢过。

Maybe it's just that blue Monday feeling.
可能只是“黑色星期一”的感觉吧。
A: You sound a little depressed. What's eating you?
听声音你的情绪不太高。什么事使你闷闷不乐?
B: Nothing. Maybe it's just that blue Monday feeling.
没什么。可能只是“黑色星期一”的感觉吧。
blue Monday“烦闷的星期一(与欢乐的周末对比)”

I'm a bit upset about this year's bonus.
今年的奖金有点令人沮丧。
A: I'm a bit upset about this year's bonus. Are there any problems with my work?
今年的奖金有点令人沮丧。是我的工作有什么问题吗?
B: No. This year, we all got little bonus.
浸有。今年我们大家的奖金都很少。

I just can't get going today.
我今天没什么干劲儿。
I can't concentrate on my work.
我没办法把精力放在工作上。
I don't feel like doing anything.
我提不起精神做任何事。
I don't have any enthusiasm for work.
我没有工作的激情。
A: I can't concentrate on my work.
我没办法把精力放在工作上。
B: Maybe you should have a day off.
也许你应该休一天假。
concentrate on“全神贯注于”

Ws hard to keep track of everything around here.
在这里事事都跟上趟真不容易。
A: It's hard to keep track of everything around here.
在这里事事都跟上趟真不容易。
B: That's for sure. You're new.
那是肯定的,你是新来的。
要表示“做某事简单/复杂”,可以用“It's easy,hard to do sth.”来表示。