和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-8-173 同事关系

2016-07-30来源:和谐英语

173.同事关系

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管开口。
A: If there's anything I can do for you, let me.
如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管开口。
B: Thanks. l appreciate that.
谢谢,非常感谢。
appreciate v.赏识,感激

I can't find the lunch room.
我找不到餐厅了。
A: I'm new here and I can't find the lunch room.
我是新来的。我找不到餐厅了。
B: Oh, it's right downstairs. Just follow me.
哦,就在楼下。跟我走吧。

I think I have some problems working with her.
我觉得我和她在工作中发生了一些问题。
A: I think I have some problems working with her.
我觉得我和她在工作中发生了一些问题。
B: She seems to be quite easy-going.
她看上去挺好相处的。
work with“与…共事”

Don't give up.
= Don't be so discouraged.
=  Don't lose your heart.
不要灰心。
You're overworking.
你超负荷工作了。
A: I can't go home right now.
我现在还不能回家。
B: It's been a long day. You're overworking.
今天忙了一天。你超负荷工作了。

I heard you got a promotion. Congratulations.
听说你被提升了。祝贺你。
A: Hey. David. I heard you got a promotion. Congratulations.
嘿,大卫,听说你被提升了。祝贺你。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。

You're pale, Jane.
简,你脸色苍白。
A: You're pale, Jane. You look tired.
简,你脸色苍白,你看起来很累的样子。
B:I feel dizzy.
我头晕。

How's your work?
=  How's your work going?
=  How about your work?
近来工作如何?
A:How's your work?
近来工作如何?
B:Same as usual.
和平常一样。

You always put your work before your family.
你总是把工作放在首位。
A: I'm always as busy as a bee.
我总是很忙。
B: Yes. You always put your work before your family.
是的,你总是把工作放在首位。

How are you feeling today?
今天感觉怎么样?
A: How are you feeling today?
今天感觉怎么样?
B:Much better. Thanks.
好多了,谢谢。

Don't take fun of me.
你别拿我开玩笑。
Don't tease me.
不要取笑我。
Don't make a fool of me.
不要把我当笑料。
A:I heard you got a raise.
听说你加薪了。
B:Don't make fun of me.
你别拿我开玩笑。
make fun of“取笑”

Don't impose everything on me.
不要把什么事情都推给我。
A: Can you write the report?
你可以写这份报告吗?
B: Don't impose everything on me.
不要把什么事情都推给我。
I impose sth.on sb.“把某事强加于某人”

She always gives me the cold shoulder.
= She always ignores me.
= She doesn't pay any attention to me.
她总是不搭理我。
A: Why do you look so sad?
为什么你看上去这么不高兴?
B: She always gives me the cold shoulder.
她总是不搭理我。
cold shoulder“冷淡,轻视”

Why do you always take credit for the work we've done together?
你为何总是把我们共同做的工作占为己有呢?
A: What’s up?
什么事?
B: Why do you always take credit for the work we've done together?
你为何总是把我们共同做的工作占为已有呢?
take credit for“因…而得到好评”

Anybody would be better than that last guy.
随便谁都比原来那家伙强。
A: Anybody would be better than that last quy.
随便谁都比原来那家伙强。
B: You said it. I can't believe he worked so long here.
太对了。我简直不相信他居然待了那么久。

He's self-centered.
他以自我为中心。
He's mean to others.
他对别人很刻薄。
He's so weird.
他真怪。
He has a short temper.
他动不动就生气。

I don't like anybody who flatters me too much.
我不喜欢爱说恭维话的人。
I don't like brownnosing people.
我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。
A: I don't like anybody who flatters me too much.
我不喜欢爱说恭维话的人。
B:Me neither我也不喜欢。
flatter v.阿谀,奉承

He never stops to think about anyone else.
他从来没有为别人着想过。
A: Do you think he is selfish?
你认为他自私吗?
B: He never stops to think about anyone else.
他从没为别人想过。
stop to do sth意思是“停下来去做某事”,而stop doing sth.是“停止做某事”的意思。

This is extremely irritating.
这真让人恼火。
I'm mad at you.
我真是被你气疯了;
A: David always tells me what to do.
大卫总是对我指手划脚。
B:This is extremely irritating.
这真让人恼火。
irritating a. 令人愤怒的,气人的

He isn't really sociable.
= He isn't very outgoing.
他不太善于交际。
A: Don't you think David is weird?
你不觉得大卫人很怪吗?
B: He isn't really sociable.
他不太善于交际。
sociable a. 好交际的