和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 36

2017-06-19来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

1801.Keep off the lawn.

勿践踏草地。

1802.Take a good look!

仔细看一下吧!

1803.Two heads are better than one.

集思广益。

1804.To the best of my knowledge.

就我所知(据我所知)。

1805.It's too much for me,I can't stand if any longer.

对我太过份了,我再也不能容忍。

1806.There is nothing I can do.

我也没有什么办法了(爱莫能助)。

1807.I'll see you home.

我送你回家。

1808.It has to be done.

这是我应该做的事。

1809.Let's go over it again!

我们再做一次吧!

1810.There you go again.

你又犯老毛病了。

1811.What's the difference?

有什么关系呢?

1812.That's more than I can say.

我没有什么话好说。

1813.That's more like it.

这才像话。

1814.Next time,I'll teach you a lesson.

下次我要教训你一顿。

1815.What's behind you?

你究竟有什么心事?

1816.What do they know?

他们懂得什么?

1817.May I have your order,sir?

请问先生要吃点什么?

1818.Don't be noisy,or you'll get killed.

少管闲事,否则你会被杀的。

1819.He is getting nowhere.

他没有出息。

1820.She makes eyes at all handsome men.

她对所有英俊的男士大送秋波。

1821.He made a monkey out of me.

他使我难堪。

1822.Do you know what you are?

你知道你自己的身份吗?

1823.You can't keep a good man down

好人总会有出头的一天。

1824.I'm going on the wagon now.

我现在要戒酒了。

1825.What the hell are you doing?

你在搞什么花样?

1826.He has got ants in his pants.

他坐立不安。

1827.There is no way out.

走投无路。

1828.He is a Jack of all trades.

他是个万能博士(万事通)。

1829.I'm as chicken as you are.

我和你一样是胆小鬼。

1830.There's no smoke without fire.

无风不起浪。

1831.What are you so angry about?

你为什么这样生气?

1832.You want to step outside?

你想打架吗?

1833.Now it comes to me.

现在我完全了解了。

1834.Don't get the wrong idea.

别误会我的意思。

1835.I know how to handle him.

我知道怎样处理他。

1836.Don't talk to him like that.

别那样跟他说话。

1837.Don't try to cash in on me.

别想占我的便宜。

1838.I'll take a rain check on that.

改期吧!

1839.I'd like to have a talk with you.

我很想跟你谈一谈。

1840.It's not my fault.

这不是我的错。

1841.Behave yourself!

放规矩点!

1842.Who can tell?

谁敢断定?

1843.She is a loose girl.

她是个放荡的女孩子。

1844.Don't tell on me.

别说我的坏话。

1845.I can see your point.

我了解你的意思。

1846.She is very cute.

她很可爱。

1847.I get the message.

我明白。

1848.The feeling is mutual.

彼此彼此。

1849.It rained cats and dogs.

天下倾盆大雨。

1850.You stay out of this.please.

请别管这件事。