和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 43

2017-06-20来源:和谐英语
《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

2151.Help yourself,please.

请随便用。

2152.It doesn't make sense.

真叫人想不通。

2153.No need to thank me.

用不着谢我。

2154.Don't boast.

少吹牛。

2155.What on earth are you doing?

你在搞什么名堂?

2156.I'm on my way.

我马上就走。

2157.I'll be in touch with you.

我会跟你联络。

2158.It's time for me to be off.

我该走了。

2159.Enjoy yourself!

你尽情享乐吧!

2160.I have a long way to go.

我要向你告辞了。

2161.Don't rush!

别急嘛!

2162.Let's go shopping.

我们出去买点东西吧。

2163.Let me do it myself.

让我自己来做。

2164.I hope it's so.

我希望如此。

2166.Our sincerest wishes for continued success.

我们祝你继续成功。

2165.With best wishes for a happy new year.

祝你新年快乐。

2167.Please accept my apologies.

我向你表示歉意。

2168.Please don't apologize.

别向我道歉。

2169.Just this once.

只限此一次。

2170.You are to blame for the accident.

你为这件意外而应该受责。

2171.How could you be so stupid!

你怎会这样愚蠢!

2172.How can you do such a thing?

你怎能做这种事?

2173.You can't do that to me.

你不能这样对我。

2174.How can you say such a thing?

你怎能说出这种事?

2175.Don't make a lot of promises.

不要总许诺。

2176.Don't boast.

别吹牛。

2177.I am telling you for the last time.

我最后一次警告你。

2178.You had better make sure.

你最好要搞清楚些。

2179.He's a jack of all traeds and master of none.

他是个万能博士--无所不知。

2180.Sixes and sevens.

乱七八糟。

2181.Soft-soaper.

马屁精(拍马屁者)。

2182.Speak of the devil.

说曹操,曹操就到。

2183.Stay away from me,I don't want to see you any more.

别再来缠我,我不想再见你了。

2184.It's good for you to stay out of O.P.B.

你最好别管他人闲事了。

2185.What brings you here today?

今天什么风把你吹来?

2186.That's the spirit,I agree with you.

有道理,我赞同你。

2187.Keep it to yourself.

要保守秘密。

2188.Mind your eye.

小心。

2189.Beware of the dog!

小心恶犬!

2190.I hope so.

希望如此。

2191.I hope not.

希望不至于这样。

2192.He's a great lover.

他是个调情圣手。

2193.I missed you.

我很想念你。

2194.Don't you slip away.

你别开溜。

2195.Don't tease me!

别挖苦我了!

2196.Who shall I say,sir?

请问尊姓大名?

2197.I'll do that.

我会照办的。

2198.He is a gigolo.

他是个吃软饭的人。

2199.Commercial promotional gimmicks.

商业广告噱头。

2200.That man is a goner.

那个人是没有希望了。