和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > Fox News Radio

正文

美国国防部支持儿童变性

2023-05-09来源:和谐英语

Tulsi Gabbard ran for president in 2020, served in the Congress from Hawaii and of course continues to serve in the US military.

图尔西·加巴德2020年竞选过总统,目前代表夏威夷在众议院任职,当然,她仍在美国军队服役。

Congressman, thank you so much for coming on tonight.

议员,非常感谢您来到节目中。

Tucker, it's good to be here.

塔克,我很高兴来到这里。

Um this does seem well not only something we're going to be deeply ashamed of in 10 years but also way out of the scope of the military's mission.

不仅是我们10年后会为这件事深感羞愧,而且这也不是军方的工作范畴啊.

Uh completely.

是呢。

You know, when we look at what these DOD physicians are advocating for

这些国防部的医生所倡导的,

it's just the latest of the taxpayer-funded mandatory woke education training programs

就是最新版的强制性别教育计划,只是白白浪费纳税人的钱。

that they now want to put in place across the entire DOD Healthcare System

他们现在还想在整个国防部医疗系统中实施。

and saying that hey if there are any military members who have children who come

他们说如果有任何军人的孩子来就医,

and present themselves with gender dysphoria symptoms as they say,

并出现了他们所说的性别焦虑症症状,

they're, literally in that article, they say that the only pathway to treat these children

他们,就在那篇文章中,他们说,治疗这些孩子的唯一途径

is to immediately uh prescribe these these hormones these these abusive hormones and procedures on these on these children

就是立即给这些孩子吃激素类药物,并采取其它措施。这简直是虐待儿童。

and often without even notifying the parents that this is this is going on.

而且他们甚至不用告知孩子的父母。

The the good news in this is that there are about 50 percent of DOD affiliated physicians

好消息是,大约50%的国防部附属医生

who are saying, hey look I don't care what kind of training you give, we refuse to do this we refuse to comply with this.

说,听着,我不在乎你要培训什么,但我们拒绝这样做,我们拒绝遵守这项规定。

The bad news is there are half of DOD affiliated doctors who are just willing to go along with it.

坏消息是,有一半的国防部附属医生愿意这样做,

Well this is what poses the… You can use the VA.

这就是……你可以享受军人就医补贴吧。

My beg your pardon.

不好意思。

You can use the VA as a veteran. Right.

你可以作为退伍军人可以享受军人就医补贴吧。对。

Would you be comfortable getting medical care from someone who believed this?

如果是一个支持这一计划的医生给你医治,你会好受吗?

I mean I for me no and I think a lot of parents in the military, my brothers and sisters uniform would also have very serious concerns.

我肯定不好受,而且我认为很多军人父母,比如我的战友们,都会非常担忧。

And that's really goes to uh understanding.

这真的是一个意识问题。

This is not this is not a done deal this is not a hopeless cause.

这还不是定局,还是可能改变的。

We need to take action and make sure that DOD and Congress does three very specific things.

我们需要采取行动,确保国防部和议会要做以下三件事情。

Number one, stop this training.

第一,终止这个计划。

Tell the DOD we're not going to give you a single penny unless you stop this training from occurring.

告诉国防部,除非你终止这个计划,否则我们不会给你一分钱。

Number two, the DOD needs to get rid of these physicians who are essentially activists promoting this ideology within the DOD healthcare system.

第二,国防部需要开除些医生。他们本质上是在国防部医疗保健系统内推广这种意识形态的积极分子。

And number three, for you know, my brothers and sisters in uniform in the military who are very concerned about your children as well as parents who are concerned about school health counselors and others, talk to your physician.

第三,我的战友们、其他家长等等,如果你非常关心自己的孩子,或者担心学校的健康顾问传播不良观点,请和你的医生谈谈。

Talk to your pediatrician.

和你的儿科医生谈谈。

Talk to your school health counselor.

和你孩子学校的健康顾问谈谈。

Make sure they're on the same page and that they're not one of these 50 percent who are just willing to go along this woke agenda that is being so abusive to our kids.

确保他们的立场是一致的,确保他们不是那50%支持性别启蒙计划中的一员。那计划只会伤害我们的孩子。