和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > Fox News Radio

正文

最新特朗普音频泄露

2023-07-07来源:和谐英语

And now to that new Trump audio, the chief Washington correspondent Mike Emanuel has that story.

现在聊聊特朗普的新音频,首席华盛顿记者迈克·伊曼纽尔为我们报道。

Mike, what do we know about this?

迈克,我们都知道些什么?

Well Trace, good afternoon, we've reported for several months that prosecutors have an audio recording after president Trump left office.

塔斯,下午好,几个月来我们一直在报道,检察官在特朗普卸任后掌握了一份录音。

When he discussed a possible attack on Iran, what's new is it's leaked out from 2021 at his Bedminster, New Jersey club.

这是当他讨论可能对伊朗发动袭击时的录音,最新消息,这音频是2021年从新泽西州贝德明斯特的俱乐部泄露出来的。

The former president spoke out about it a short time ago, in an interview with fox digital.

这位前总统不久前在接受福克斯数字媒体采访时谈到了这一点。

We did absolutely nothing wrong, this is just another hoax, it's called, I would say, election interference more than anything else.

我们绝对没有做错任何事,这只是另一个骗局,我想说的是,它被称为选举干预。

It's a disgrace that they can do it, next question, but everything was fine, we did nothing wrong and everybody knows it.

他们做这些十分丢人现眼,下一个问题,但一切都很好,我们没有做错什么,每个人都知道这一点。

Here's a sample of that newly released audio from two years ago.

以下是两年前新发布的音频样本。

I was just saying because we were talking about it and you know he said he wanted to attack Iran.

我只是说,因为我们正在谈论它,他说他想攻击伊朗。

This was done by the military and given to me.

这是军方完成并给我的。

I think we can probably, right?

我想我们可以,对吧?

Last week with our colleague Brett Baer, the former president insisted that document did not exist.

上周,这位前总统与我们的同事布雷特·贝尔一起坚称,这份文件并不存在。

There was no document, that was a massive amount of papers and everything else talking about Iran and other things.

没有文件,只有大量的纸张和其他关于伊朗和杂物的东西。

And it may have been held up or may not, but that was not a document, I didn't have a document per se.

它可能被搁置了,也可能没有,但那不是一份文件,我本来没有什么文件。

There was nothing to declassify, these were newspaper stories, magazine stories and articles.

没有什么要解密的,这些都是报纸、杂志的故事和文章。

Former president Trump reacted to the audio last night by calling the special counsel jack smith deranged in accusing smith of leaking the tape.

前总统特朗普昨晚对这段录音做出了回应,称特别检察官杰克·史密斯精神错乱,指责史密斯泄露了这段录音。

Mr Trump pled not guilty to 37 counts relating to mishandling classified information, which he held at his Mar-a-Lago home.

特朗普对37项有关不当处理机密信息的指控拒不认罪,这些机密信息被他存放在海湖庄园的家中。

A spokesperson says Mr. Trump in that audio was speaking rhetorically, Trace?

一名发言人表示,音频中的特朗普话里有话,塔斯?

Mike Emanuel live for us in DC, Mike, thank you.

这是迈克·伊曼纽尔在华盛顿为我们直播的内容,迈克,谢谢你。