和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 其他品牌英语 > 跟我学英语(Follow me)

正文

跟我学英语(follow me) lesson 14

2007-05-13来源:和谐英语


音频下载[点击右键另存为]
UNIT 14 IT’S ON THE FIRST FLOOR

Good morning.

早上好。

Visitor: Good morning. 来访者:早上好。

I'm looking for Mr.Robinson.

我找鲁滨逊先生。

Francis: Mr. Robinson's office is on the second floor, room 205.

弗朗西斯:鲁滨逊先生的办公室在二层,205房间。

Visitor: Thank you.

来访者:谢谢你。

John: Excuse me. Is there a telephone here?

约翰:劳驾。这里有电话吗?

Francis: Yes. It's on this floor, the ground floor.

弗朗西斯:有,就在这一层,在底层。

Over there, next to the lift.

在那边,电梯旁边。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

Francis: Can I help you?

弗朗西斯:能帮您什么忙吗?

Visitor: Yes, please. 来访者:是的。

I want to see Mrs. Bramley.

我想见布拉姆雷夫人。

Francis: Mrs. Bramley's office is on the fourth floor.

弗朗西斯:布拉姆雷夫人的办公室在四层。

Take the lift to the fourth floor. 请乘电梯到四层。

It's room 403.

403房间就是。

Visitor: Thank you very much.

来访者:非常感谢。

In Britain, this is the ground floor. 在英国,这是底层,

In America, it's the first floor. 在美国,这一层则被称为一楼。

In Britain, this is the first floor. 在英国,这是一层,

In America, it's the second floor.

而在美国则被称为二楼。

Visitor: Excuse me. 来访者:对不起。 Is this the second floor?

这里是二楼吗?

Woman1: No, this is the first floor. 女:不,这里是一楼。 Look, the second floor is the next floor, upstairs.

看,二楼在上一层,楼上。

Visitor: I'm looking for Mr. Robinson. 来访者:我想见罗宾逊先生。 Where's his office?

他的办公室在哪儿?

Woman: It's on the second floor. 女:在二楼。 It's on the second floor. 在二楼。 It's upstairs. It's upstairs.

在楼上。在楼上。

Visitor: Upstairs. Thank you.

来访者:楼上。谢谢。

Mary: I'm looking for Mr. Matthews, Francis Matthews.

玛丽:我想见马修斯先生,弗朗西斯·马修斯。

Woman: He is on the ground floor, downstairs. 女:他在底层,在楼下, Downstairs.

在楼下。

Mary: Thank you.

玛丽:谢谢。

voiceover: Upstairs, downstairs.

画外音:楼上,楼下。

John: Hello, Linda. 约翰:你好琳达。 These are for you.

这是给你的。

Linda: Oh, how nice, they're lovely.

琳达:哦,真漂亮,非常美。

Thank you, John.

谢谢你,约翰。

John: Would you have dinner with me, this evening?

约翰:你今晚能和我共进晚餐吗?

Linda: Of course. Where?

琳达:当然了。什么地方?

John: Let's go to the Italian restaurant in Green Street, Franco's.

约翰:咱们去格林大街的一家意大利饭店吧,弗朗科饭店。

Linda: Can you tell me the way?

琳达:你能告诉我怎么走吗?

John: Go along North Street, turn left down West Street, take the second turning on the right, that's Green Street.

约翰:沿着北大街走,然后往左拐到西街,在第二个路口向右拐,那就是格林大街。

And Franco's Restaurant is on the corner next to the Grand Hotel. 弗朗科饭店就在拐角处,紧挨着“大饭店”。

Look! Go along North Street. 看!沿着北街走。

Go along North Street. 沿着北街,

Turn left down West Street.

往左拐然后走西街,

Turn left down West Street.

往左拐然后走西街。

Take the second turning on the right.

走右边第二个路口。

That's Green Street. 那里是格林大街。

And Franco's restaurant is on the corner. 弗朗科饭店就在拐角处。 It's on the corner. 它在拐角处。

And now I want to see Mr. Jones. 现在我要去见琼斯先生。

Can you tell me the way?

你能告诉我怎么走吗?

Linda: Along there. 琳达:往前走。 Third door on the left.

左边第三个房间。

Linda: Excuse me . 琳达:对不起, Can you tell me the way to Bridge Street, please?

你能告诉我怎么去大桥街吗?

Woman: Yes, go down this street, and take the third turning on the right.

女:好的,沿着这条路走,在第三个路口向右拐。

Linda: Down this street. 琳达:沿着这条路走。 Then it's the third turning on the ...

然后在第三个路口向……

Woman: Right. It's on the right. 女:向右。在右边。 The third turning on the right.

右边第三个路口。

Linda: Thank you very much.

琳达:非常感谢。

John: I'm very sorry I'm late, Linda.

约翰:对不起,我迟到了,琳达。

Linda: That's all right. 琳达:没关系。 But Franco's restaurant isn't here now. 但是弗朗科饭店不在这里。 It's in Bridge Street.

它在大桥街。

John: Where's Bridge Street?

约翰:大桥街在哪儿?

Linda: I can tell you the way, I think.

琳达:我想我能给你指路。

Man: Can you tell me the way to Waterloo?

男:你能告诉我怎么去滑铁卢吗?

Man: Excuse me.

男:劳驾。

Passerby: Yes. Can I help you?

过路人:什么事,我能帮忙吗?

Man: Yes, please. 男:是的, Is Charles Street near here?

查尔斯街在这附近吗?

Passerby: Charles Street? 过路人:查尔斯街? No, it isn't. Turn around. 不,不在这里。往回走。 Take the third turning on the left. 拐个弯,然后在第三个路口向左。 And you come to a big car park. 你会见到一个大停车场。 Turn left there, and Charles Street is the third, fourth, fifth turning on the right.

在那里左转,在右边第三、四、五个路口往右拐你就会见到查尔斯街了。

Man: Thank you very much indeed.

男:真是太感谢了。