和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 每天英语

正文

每天一诗 英语诗歌

2008-05-08来源:和谐英语

 The Arrow And The Song

The Arrow And The Song

箭与歌

-----Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

---亨利.瓦茨沃斯.朗费罗
                                                                     

1

I shot an arrow in the air,

我向空中射了一箭,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;

它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

For so swiftly it flew, the sight

因它飞得如此地快速

Could not follow it in its flight.

视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

2

I breathed a song into the air,

我向空中轻歌一曲,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;

它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

For who has sight so keen and strong,

谁有这么敏锐的视力,

That it can follow the flight of song?

能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

3

Long, long afterward, in an oak

很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

I found the arrow still unbroke;

我发现它依然完好无损;

And the song, from beginning to end,

而这首歌,从头到尾,

I found again in the heart of a friend.

我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。

  • 微信公众号

    关注我们

    学习更多英语知识

  • 手机扫码即可在手机访问网站

    • 手机网站