和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 每天英语

正文

每天一诗 英语诗歌

2008-05-15来源:和谐英语

Bed in Summer

Bed In Summer 夏日之床

    (1)

    In winter I get up at night

冬日我大清早起床

    And dress by yellow candle-light.

借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。

    In summer quite the other way,

夏日完全相反,

    I have to go to bed by day.

我必须在日间上床。

    (2)

    I have to go to bed and see

我必上床且看

    The birds still hopping on the tree,

鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,

    Or hear the grown-up people's feet

抑或聆听成年人的脚声

    Still going past me in the street.

仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。

 

(3)

    And does it not seem hard to you,

它对你来说难道不为难吗?

    When all the sky is clear and blue,

在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,

    And I should like so much to play,

而我如此喜欢玩耍,

    To have to go to bed by day?

却必须在白天就上床?

  -----by R. L. Stevenson