和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 每天英语

正文

每天一诗 英语诗歌

2008-08-29来源:

I Remember, I Remember

托马斯·胡德 Thomas Hood (1799-1845)英国著名诗人。

  (1)  I remember, I remember

我忆起,我忆起  

The house where I was born,

那栋出生时的屋宇,  

the little window where the sun

早晨,阳光从小窗中  

Came peeping in at morn:

偷望进去:  

He never came a wink too soon,

他从不早来片刻, 

 Nor brought too long a day,

也不多留半晌,  

But now, I often wish the night

但是现在,我常愿夜晚 

 Had borne my breath away!

带走我的呼吸!


  (2)   I remember, I remember

我忆起,我忆起  

The roses, red and white,

玫瑰花开,有红有白  

The vi’lets, and the lily-cups,

紫罗兰,百合 

 Those flowers made of light!

那些由光辉构成的花朵! 

 The lilacs where the robin built,

有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香, 

 And where my brother set

有哥哥生日时  

The laburnum on his birthday,

-- 种植的金炼花,--  

The tree is living yet! 依然常青!



  (3)  I remember, I remember

我忆起,我忆起  

Where I was used to swing

经常荡秋千的地方 

 and thought the air must rush as fresh

迎面而来的风是如此清爽  

To swallows on the wing;

飞燕也颇有同感; 

 My spirit flew in feathers then,

昔日意气扬扬的心灵,  

That is so heavy now,

现在变得如此沉重, 

 And summer pools could hardly cool

就是夏日的池水也无法冷却 

 The fever on my brow!

我额头的热狂! 

  (4)  I remember, I remember

我忆起,我忆起 

 The fir trees dark and high;

茂密高耸的冷杉;  

I used to think their slender tops

我曾想象它细长的枝尖  

Were close against the sky;

逼近天空;  

It was a childish ignorance,

虽然只是幼稚无知,  

But now ’tis little joy

但是,现在却少有那般快乐  

To know I’m farther off from heav’n

因为我知道自己比孩童时代 

 Than when I was a boy!

离苍穹更遥远了!