每天一诗 英语诗歌
泰戈尔 园丁集 15-16
I run as a musk-deer runs in the shadow of the forest mad with his own perfume.
我像麝鹿一样在林荫中奔走,为着自己的香气而发狂。
The night is the night of mid-May, the breeze is the breeze of the south.
夜晚是五月正中的夜晚,清风是南国的清风。
I lose my way and I wander, I seek what I cannot get, I get what I do not seek.
我迷了路,我游荡着,我寻求那得不到的东西,我得到我所没有寻求的东西。
From my heart comes out and dances the image of my own desire.
我自己的愿望的形象从我心中走出,跳起舞来。
The gleaming vision flits on.
这闪光的形象飞掠过去。
I try to clasp it firmly, it eludes me and leads me astray.
我想把它紧紧捉住,它躲开了又引着我飞走下去。
I seek what I cannot get, I get what I do not seek.
我寻求那得不到的东西,我得到我所没有寻求的东西。
16
Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes; thus begins the record of our hearts.
手握着手,眼恋着眼;这样开始了我们的心的纪录。
It is the moonlit night of March; the sweet smell of henna is in the air; my flute lies on the earth neglected and your garland of flowers is unfinished.
这是三月的月明之夜;空气里有凤仙花的芬芳;我的横笛抛在地上,你的花串也没有编成。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱像歌曲一样地单纯。
Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.
你橙黄色的面纱使我眼睛陶醉。
The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.
你给我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬。
It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing and screening again; some smiles and some little shyness, and some sweet useless struggles.
这是一个又予又留、又隐又现的游戏;有些微笑,有些娇羞,也有些甜柔的无用的抵拦。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯。
No mystery beyond the present; no striving for the impossible; no shadow behind the charm; no groping in the depth of the dark.
没有现在以外的神秘;不强求那做不到的事情;没有魅惑后面的阴影;没有黑暗深处的探索。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯:
We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent; we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.
我们没有走出一切语言之外进入永远的沉默;我们没有向空举手寻求希望以外的东西。
It is enough what we give and we get.
我们付与,我们取得,这就够了。
We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.
我们没有把喜乐压成微尘来榨取痛苦之酒。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯。