和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 每天英语

正文

每天一诗 英语诗歌

2008-09-18来源:和谐英语

 All for love

一切为了爱情

                                                                        
 Lord Byron   拜伦

   
O TALK not to me of a name great in story;                
哦 别跟我谈论什么故事里的伟大人名
The days of our youth are the days of our glory;            
我们青春的岁月是我们最光辉的时辰
And the myrtle and ivy of sweet two-and-twenty            
甜蜜的廿二岁所得的常春藤和桃金娘
Are worth all your laurels, though ever so plenty.             
胜过你所有的桂冠 无论戴得多么辉煌

What are garlands and crowns to the brow that is wrinkled?
对于满额皱纹 花冠和王冕算得了什么
'Tis but as a dead flower with May-dew besprinkled:       
那不过是五月的朝露 洒上枯死的花朵
Then away with all such from the head that is hoary—         
那么 不如把这一切 从苍白的头上扔开
What care I for the wreaths that can only give glory?          
对于只给予人荣誉的花环 我又何所挂怀
  
O Fame! if I e'er took delight in thy praises,                    
 呵 美名 如果我对你的赞扬也感到欣喜
Twas less for the sake of thy high-sounding phrases           
那不仅仅是为了你 富丽堂皇的词句
Than to see the bright eyes of the dear one discover         
我是想看到亲爱的人儿睁大明亮的眼
She thought that I was not unworthy to love her.                
 让她知道我这爱她的人儿也并非等闲 

    
There chiefly I sought thee, there only I found thee;             
主要是因此 我才追寻你 并且把你发现 
Her glance was the best of the rays that surround thee;      
她的目光是笼罩着你的最美的光线 
When it sparkled o'er aught that was bright in my story,     
如果听到我的灿烂的故事 她闪闪眼睛 
I knew it was love, and I felt it was glory.                         
我就知道那是爱 我感到那才是光荣