和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语学习材料

正文

单身狗的内心独白:你中枪了没?

2016-01-25来源:和谐英语

单身有它的好处。但单身久了,我们也会感到沮丧,那种“剩者为王”的士气会变弱,偶尔还会胡思乱想。鉴于女性更多愁善感,所以本篇的内心独白将主要采用女性视角。

单身狗的内心独白:你中枪了没?

1. I am more than positive I'll die alone.
我几乎可以确信我要孤独终老了。

2. Wait, I can't tell if he's flirting or just being friendly.
哎?他这是对我有好感么,还是只是表示友好而已。

3. Should I text my ex?
要不要给前任发个短信?

4. If need be, I'll marry myself.
要是可能的话,我想跟自己结婚。

5. I don't need a man! I am an independent woman!
我不需要男人!我是独立的女性!

6. Being single is better!
单身更好!

7. Should I get a Tinder? Who knows - I might actually find the one!
要不要注册个相亲网站?谁知道呢——也许就找到了!

8. How do those two have each other and I have no one?
为什么他俩能在一起,而我就是一个人?

9. SRSLY, what's wrong with me?
讲真,我是不是有什么问题?

10. I'm just waiting for Prince Charming.
我在等我的白马王子。

11. When was the last time I kissed someone? I think I forgot how to kiss.
我上次接吻是什么时候?我觉得我都忘了怎么接吻了。

12. Netflix always makes my day better.
每天看会儿网剧能让我感觉好点。