和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

协调解决货物损毁的英语

2010-03-30来源:和谐英语

有时候,货物在运输的过程中会造成一定的损毁。这个时候买卖双方就应该合力调查清楚损毁原因和责任,以便向责任方提出赔偿、协调解决问题。听上去是不是极端复杂?其实用几句简单的英语也可以搞定哦!

A-bargainer B-buyer C-inquirer

A: Yes, may I help you?
有什么事吗?

B: We got a damaged shipment from you.
你们送来的货有损坏。

A: Was the damage extensive?
坏得很多、很严重吗?

B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.
我看大概有一半的货不能用了。

A: We'll send someone right away to look at it.
我们会马上派个人去查看。

B: Good, we'll be expecting him.
好,我们等着他。

A: How bad was the damage?
损坏情况如何?

C: One packing case was crushed.
有一个箱子全压坏了。

A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?
箱里的东西都毁了吗?

C: I don't think any of it can be used.
我看都不能用了。

B: Just whose fault is this damage?
这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?

A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.
货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。

B: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.
送到这儿时可不是那样!

A: We'll make it right with you, of course.
当然,我们会帮你调查清楚的。