和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

商务口语会话:索取样品

2010-06-27来源:和谐英语

要大宗购买商品,总要先看看样品,检验一下是不是合乎自己的要求。下面是一个索要样品的对话范例,供大家参考。

David calls Betty at H&T to request some samples. 大卫致电H&T公司的贝蒂,索取一些样品。

David: I just received your new catalog, and I'm wondering if we can get a sample of one of your products. 我刚刚收到你们新的产品目录,不知可否向你们索取其中一种产品的样品。

Betty: That's no problem. But there's a charge for the sample and shipping cost. 没问题。不过要收取样品费和运费。

David: OK. What if we place an order? Would we still have to pay the sample charge? 好的。如果我们下订单呢?我们也要付样品费吗?

Betty: Well, what item do you want a sample of? 嗯,你们想要哪个产品的样品?

David: The new HR624 computer speakers. 新的HR624型电脑音箱。

Betty: For that item, you would need to place an order of a hundred pieces or more to make it a free sample. 要是那个产品的话,你们就需要下100件或100件以上的订单,才能获得免费样品。

David: We would need to see a sample of the item first before we could make a decision on ordering it. 我们得先看看产品的样品,之后才能决定是否下订单。

Betty: Of course. If you receive the sample and then later decide to place an order, the sample charge will be deducted from the cost of the order. 当然。如果你们在收到样品后决定下订单,样品费会从订单的货款里扣除。

David: Oh, I see. OK, let's run with that. 噢,我明白了。好,就那么办吧。

Notes:

1. request a sample 索取样品

商业广告中常见的“free samples are available upon request”的意思就是“可免费索取样品”。

We should request samples from the catalog to examine. 我们应该索取目录上的样品来检验一下。

2. place an order 下订单

“place”在此是动词,“place an order”表示“下订单”,而“place an order for (something) with (someone)”的意思就是“向(某人)下(某物)的订单”。

When customers place an order with us, their order should be delivered within a week. 当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订货应该在一个星期内送到。

3. let's run with (something) 我们就照(某方法)去做吧

当事情谈到差不多,大家有一定的共识之后,或者决定要依照某个计划或某种方法去做时,便可以用上这句话。

I like Josh's plan. Let's run with it and see how it works. 我喜欢乔什的计划。我们就这么办吧,看看效果如何。