商务英语情景口语:负债
负债的公司如果无法扭转经营,恐怕就离破产不远了。
Gordon: Howdy, how's business?
戈登:你好,你的生意进展得如何?
Molly: As well as can be expected since we are deep in debt.
莫莉:就像可以预见到的,我们欠债了。
Gordon: I am sorry to hear that. But didn't you say you had a surplus of your products?
莫莉:很抱歉听到这个消息。可是我记得你说过你的库房里有很多产品。
Molly: Our surplus is hurting sales. Everyone already has one. No one is buying our products now.
戈登:我们的积压产品对销售有百害而无一利。每个人都已经有了我们的产品,现在没人再买我们的产品了。
Gordon: That sounds bad, real bad. Aren't you afraid of going bankrupt?
莫莉:那听上去太糟糕了,真的太糟糕了。难道你不害怕破产吗?
Molly: You hit the nail on the head. We are worried.
戈登:你说到了我的痛处。我们现在很担心这一点。
Gordon: I am sorry to hear that.
戈登:我很抱歉听到这个消息。
Molly: Not as sorry as we are.
莫莉:没有我们那么难过。
Gordon: Let me know if you need a new job.
戈登:如果你需要找到一份新工作的话,请告诉我。
Molly: I have no plans of being unemployed. However, it may happen if we go broke.
莫莉:我现在对于失业还没有计划。然而,如果我们破产的话,这可能会发生的。
Gordon: Try to keep a positive attitude.
戈登:尽量保持一种积极的态度。
Molly: I guess you are right. Thanks for the advice.
莫莉:我想你说得没错。谢谢你的建议。
Gordon: Anytime.
戈登:不客气。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇