外贸英语口语学习教程第239期:参观公司之参观展示室
Visit a showroom             
参观展示室             
A: Where can we see your complete line?             
什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?             
B: We have a showroom in this city.             
我们在本市设有一个展示中心。             
A: I'd like to see it.             
我想看一看。             
B: Drop by anytime.             
随时欢迎参观。             
(Three days later)             
(三天后)             
B: Welcome to our showroom.             
欢迎参观我们的展示室。             
A: Thank you, I'm glad to be here.             
谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。             
B: Is there anything I can show you?             
有什么要我展示给您看的吗?             
A: I think I'd like to just look around.             
我只是看看而已。             
B: Is this your first visit to our showroom?             
您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?             
A: Yes, it is.             
是啊。             
B: Can I show you around?             
我带您四处看看好吗?             
A: That would be nice of you.             
那太好了。             
B: This is our lastest product.             
这是我们的最新产品。             
A: When is it going to be on the market?             
什么时候上市啊?             
B: It will be out next month.             
下个月即可推出。             
A: Could I have this sample free of charge?             
这个样品可以免费给我吗?             
B: No problem.             
没问题。             
A: How is the product selling?             
这产品卖得怎么样?             
B: It's selling well.             
卖得很不错。             
A: What are the selling points of your product?             
你们的销售重点是什么?             
B: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.             
比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。             
A: I'm not sure how this works.             
我不懂这是如何操作的。             
B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?             
要不要我来为您演示一下?             
A: Can you?             
可以吗?             
B: Sure. No problem at all.             
当然,没问题。             
(After a while)             
(过了一会儿)             
B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.             
希望您还喜欢我们的展示室。             
A: Yes, it helped me out a lot.             
嗯,收获不少。             
B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors' book?             
请在来宾薄上签名好吗?             
A: I'd happy to.             
很乐意。             
B: Anything particular you're interested in?             
有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?             
A: I'm very much interested in your personal computers.             
我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。             
B: Well, this is our lastest catalog.             
嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。             
A: We'll order after we see the sample.             
我们要看过样品后才会下订单。             
B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.             
下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会。             
A: What do you mean by special?             
怎么特别呢?             
B: It will be by special invitation only.             
我们只邀请特殊的客户。             
A: Please make sure I get an invitation.             
请一定要寄张请帖给我哦。
      
              
              
            
手机网站