外贸英语口语学习教程第244期:预约客户之盼望电话
I look forward to your call             
盼望电话             
A:Hello, this is the XX Company?             
您好。这是某某公司吗?             
B:Good morning. Yes, this is XX Company. May I help you?             
早上好。这是某某公司。请问您有什么事吗?             
A:May I speak to Mr. White, please?             
请给我找一下怀特先生可以吗?             
B:Hold on, please.             
请稍等。             
A:Hello, White speaking. Who is calling?             
喂,我是怀特。您是哪位?             
B:Good morning. Mr. White. This is LinWei.             
早上好,怀特先生。我是林伟。             
A:LinWei?             
林伟?             
B:Yes. We met at Mr. Brown's office a month ago. I'm from M&H Company. Do you remember?             
是的。我们一个月在布朗先生的办公室见过面。我是M&H公司的。您还记得吗?             
A:Oh, yes, I remember now. So what can I do for you?             
哦,是的。我想起来了。您有什么事吗?             
B:Well, Mr. White, I'd like to discuss with you about some trading arragements. So I was wondering if I could come and meet you at 9:00 o'clock tomorrow.             
噢,怀特先生,我想就一些贸易商的安排同您商讨一下。不知明天上午9点我能否去您那儿同您见一面。             
C:I'm afraid I have another appointment at nine.             
恐怕9点钟我会有另外一个约会。             
A:Then, how about 4:00 p. m. tomorrow?             
那明天下午4点钟怎么样?             
C:I don't think so. Tomorrow I'll not be available all the day. Why don't I call you back?             
我想也不行。明天我一整天都没空。还是等我给您回电话好吗?             
A:OK. Let me tell you my telephone number.             
好的。那我告诉您我的电话号码吧。             
C:Oh, that is not necessary. I can consult telephone directory.             
哦,那倒不必了。我可以查阅电话号码簿。             
A:When can I expect your call?             
那我什么时候等您回电话?             
C:Maybe in three days or so.             
大概三天后吧。             
A:I look forward to your call.             
我盼望着您给我回电话。             
B:Thank you for calling. Goodbye.             
再见。
      
              
              
            
手机网站