外贸英语口语学习教程第240期:参观公司
Visit a company             
参观公司             
(A=Buyer B=Exporter)A: Mr. Fang, may I take a look around your company?             
方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗?             
B: Yes, of course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.             
是的,当然可以。我带你四处转转,咱们走吧!             
A: Your buildings are very large.             
你们的办公大楼真大啊!             
B: Yes. We are still expanding.             
是的,我们正在扩建呢。             
A: What's that red building?             
那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?             
B: That's our research and development center.             
那是我们的研发中心。             
A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?             
可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?             
B: Of course. It's on the fourth floor.             
好的,在四楼。             
A: Is any work done by yourself?             
所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?             
B: Yes, we are fully self-sufficient.             
是的,我们完全自给自足。             
A: What type of company is it?             
你们是哪一类型的公司?             
B: It's a trading company.             
我们是一家贸易公司。             
A: Does most of your business deal in exports?             
你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?             
B: Yes, most of our business is in trade with America.             
是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的。             
A: How about Europe?             
那欧洲方面呢?             
B: Well, at the moment, not much. But with a view to future trade, we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Pairs, too.             
嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。             
A: Is your main office in Shanghai?             
总公司在上海吗?             
B: Yes, it was founded in 1993. I belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.             
是的,它成立于1993年。我隶属于出口部;我要会见外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!
      
              
              
            
手机网站